The kids passed the time coloring and reading. Aidan finished one of his Summer reading books...one down 7 to go. We pulled into the Yogi Bear Jellystone camp at 6:00 p.m. While stopped to refuel earlier in the afternoon, I got everything ready to hit the grill immediately after parking the coach. We jumped into action as soon as we hit the brakes and were eating by 7:00 p.m. We wanted the kids to have plenty of time to jump on the inflatable "pillow." The thing was huge....about the size of the youth league soccer field. The kids jumped until dark. After that, we headed back to the campsite to build a fire for roasting marshmallows. Only Aidan actually ate the S'mores which was ok because it meant s'more for me! The kids fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.
It's 10:30 a.m. right now and the kids have already been to the playground and the jumpy pillow. Aidan and his dad played a round of mini-golf. We are back in the coach and ready to roll. The kids are ready to see the Badlands.
The Badlands are beautiful! Take your time and take in the scenery!
ReplyDelete--Cack
Fantastic day! I wish I could have shared a s'more with you. I didn't know you like marshmallows. When you were a child, you always ate your s'mores without "mushmallows". So...take a different route home so you don't view the same cornfields. Have a great day! Love, MOM
ReplyDelete